|Job Title:||Clubhouse Assistant||Duration of Post:||Permanent|
|Reporting to:||House Supervisor||Working Hours:||Shift work to a minimum of 25 hours per week|
|Start Date:||TBC||Rate of Pay:||The UK minimum wage relevant to the applicants age.|
Main Purpose of Role
To be responsible for the delivery of key aspects of the facilities and services management activity within defined location(s), thereby ensuring the service delivery standard and customer requirements are met.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparation and cleaning of facilities, including clubhouse, locker rooms, and surrounding perimeter, to agreed standard.
• Serving Members, Guests, and Visitors from the bar and catering menus.
• Moving, assembling and dismantling of equipment, furniture, displays, seating etc; as required.
• Routine maintenance of equipment and facilities.
• Overseeing the general safety and behaviour of the public, to prevent injury, misuse and damage to facilities and equipment.
• Taking bookings, dealing with enquiries, handling cash, delivery and receipt of goods, maintaining proper records.
• General security and safety of facilities and immediate surroundings.
• To understand and adhere to the Club’s policy on Health and Safety and ensure that all duties are carried out with full regard to the safety of customers, visitors, contractors and other members of staff.
• Any other duties that may be required.
This section details the attributes e.g. Skills, Knowledge/qualification and competencies which are required in order to undertake the full remit of this post.
Notes to applicants:
Essential Criteria = Requirements without which a candidate would not be able to undertake the full remit of the role. Applicants who have not clearly demonstrated in their application that they possess the essential requirements will normally be rejected at the shortlisting stage.
Desirable Criteria = Requirements which would be useful for the candidate to hold. When shortlisting, these criteria will be considered when more than one applicant meets the essential requirements
|Attributes||Essential||Desirable||Means of Assessment|
|Education & Qualifications||Good basic education||CV and Interview|
|Experience & Knowledge||Accurate and Efficient Cash Handling,|
Ability to use and maintain simple equipment.
|Maintenance and Cleaning Experience|
|Competencies & Skills||Effective communication Skills,|
Ability to work on own and/or within a team,
Attention to detail,
Reliable and flexible
|CV, Interview and references.|
Positive, can do attitude.
Obligations as an Employee:
You have a duty to carry out your work in a safe manner in order not to endanger yourself or anyone else by your acts or omissions.
You are required to comply with the Club’s health and safety policy as it relates to your work activities, and to take appropriate action in case of an emergency.
You have a responsibility to promote high levels of customer service within your own area of work.
You should be adaptable to change, and willing to acquire new skills and knowledge as applicable to the needs of the role.
You may, with reasonable notice, be required to work within other areas of the Club.
You are required to always be presentable and wearing the mandatory uniform when onsite for shifts.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and Covering letter to [email protected] or post to: General Manager, Filton Golf Club, Golf Course Lane, Filton Bristol, BS34 7QS.
Deadline for Applications: 5pm on the 23rd of July.