Filton Golf Club invites applications for the position of Head Professional.
Filton Golf Club on the North side of Bristol offers its members a beautiful 18 hole, mature-parkland course, maintained to the highest standards all year round.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded, ambitious PGA Qualified Professional to join our club on a self-employed basis.
This role will suit a customer focussed, committed individual who will lead a team to build strong relationships with members and visitors, enhancing the services from and the reputation of Filton Golf Club.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Excel at front of house duties and consistently delivering first class customer service.
• Establishing and operating a well-stocked attractive shop to meet the needs of members and visitors.
• Manage the tee booking, societies and associated packages.
• Work closely with the Managing Secretary and Council.
• Administer club competitions, tournaments, the club opens and corporate golf days
• Develop tuition programs and deliver high-quality individual and group coaching to members, Juniors, guests and other interested parties.
• Proactively working in the attraction of visitors and the retention/ recruitment of club members.
Applications close on Friday 14th December and must include a covering letter with a full CV.
Ian McMahon, Managing Secretary